Welcome to APAC Members page. If you are a member and you are logged into your account you will see our Forum, the PA Pulse Blog, and the Career Center where you can post and search for new opportunities.
TOP 10 REASONS TO JOIN APAC
1. Connection: You are connected to a larger group banded together to produce positive results for PAs in Cardiology.
2. Annual CME Conference: The annual Conference provides quality education and networking for Cardiology PA professionals, and you receive a SIGNIFICANT discount by being a member. You can contribute to the content, help plan the Conference or attend to enhance your professional development.
3. National Representation: APAC has a seat at the table at the American Academy of Physician Assistants' House of Delegates, the policy making body of the Academy.
4. Career Center: The APAC Career Center offers information about the latest PA job opportunities in Cardiology.
5. Networking: With PAs in Cardiology, you will have many networking opportunities in which to build your contacts, share ideas, discover best practices and solutions to enhance your current job, and find opportunities for career enhancement.
6. Newsletter and eBlasts: The PA Pulse (members-only newsletter) and eBlasts contain up to date information on the activities of the Academy and on important issues that affect our profession.
7. Discounts on Educational Offerings: You receive reduced registration fees at all APAC sponsored continuing education events.
8. Leadership Opportunities: Serving on our board and volunteering your time and expertise to the Academy of Physician Associates in Cardiology is invaluable. The skills and relationships you develop can directly benefit your career growth. Opportunities are available on the Board, committees and special projects.
9. Recognition: You can be recognized or can recognize your colleagues for their achievements in Cardiology. Some of our heroes work right next to us every day!
10. Empowerment: You are part of a larger community. You are empowered to get involved in issues that affect your personal and professional communities and your quality of life.